To remove access (deactivate) for a user within any Catalytic team, follow the steps below:
- Select the photo or initial in the top right corner and select My team
- Select the name of the member to remove from the team
- Select Deactivate user
- Select OK
- Deactivated users will not be able to login. They will receive an invalid error message upon attempt
- Manually reassign all templates and permissions: Assign all tasks within process templates to another team user, and remove all user permissions from process templates.
- Reassign any open tasks: Change all of the deactivated user's active tasks to the process run owner