What are the notification preferences?
Notification preferences allow you to choose which emails you receive from Pushbot.
Why would you use notification preferences?
- Task assignments
- Run completion
- Pushbot summaries
How do you manage notification preferences?
- Viewing the Options
- Select which emails you would like to receive from your Pushbot team by clicking the initialed circle in the top right corner, select the option “My profile”.
- In the profile view, "Notification preferences" is the bottom choice.
- Preference Options
- By selecting this option, you are opting to receive emails for the specific notification. This is the default for all new user accounts.
- By selecting this option, you are opting to forgo emails for the specific notification.
- Once you add your Slack username on your Profile page, Slack notifications are available for Task Assignment notifications.
- Task Assignments
- Receive emails each time a new task is assigned to you.
- Receive reminders about deadlines, incomplete tasks, etc.
- Run Completion
- Receive emails when a run you are the owner of is complete.
- Daily Summary
- Receive a daily update of your active tasks/pushbots and other pertinent information.
- Weekly Summary
- Receive a weekly update of your active tasks/pushbots and other pertinent information.
- Receive occasional notifications from admins or other Pushbot team members.
- Task Assignments
What are some use cases for notification preferences?
- Receiving emails from Pushbot
- Staying up to date on tasks and assignments
- Additional notification options are available when you setup integrations to other systems like Slack with more on their way!
- Simple tasks can be completed within Slack. While your Slack user can receive notifications from multiple Catalytic teams, you'll only be able to complete tasks within Slack for one of those teams.