This action is used to add a row of data to a pre-existing Google Sheet. The data appended to the Google Sheet can come from a previous task in your process. This helps remove the need to copy or type in data into your Sheet.
Append employee contact info to a running contact list.
Append financial data so your Sheet functions work with a larger data set.
Append vendor info to store contact and pricing details.
Before you can edit a google sheet within your template, you will need to make sure your team has an integration set up for Google. If you are not an admin, contact an admin team member to set up this integration.
- Select your Google integration from the options. These are your team's integration accounts
Spreadsheet URL or ID
- URL, ID, or reference field to the spreadsheet
- The default value is 'Sheet1'
- Specify the starting and ending columns in a comma-delimited list
- These are the names of each column, usually labeled in row 1
- The number of values must match the number of columns