Generate an XLSX or CSV file that can include field data
- To create a new file with data collected during a process.
- To update a monthly financial report.
- To update any standardized Excel template with new data collected regularly (i.e. updating a monthly financial report)
Collect field information in a prior task or process before this task can perform.
- This is the Excel file you want to update. This field will likely use a reference to a file uploaded in a prior task or process
Enter either 'XLSX' or 'CSV' as your file type
New field name (file)
- Create a name for the new field. The field type is 'file'
Keep unmatched fields
- Enter 'true' for any unmatched fields in the initial file to be retained
When handlebars are present in the XLSX but no information is input to the optional field, the handlebars will not show in the new spreadsheet.
You can also use Data Tables to store information in Catalytic and reference data from within.