Use this action to send a message to a Slack channel or user.
Introduce new hires to the team
Provide company update notices
Before you send a Slack message within your template, you will need to make sure your team has an integration set up for Slack. If you are not an admin, contact an admin team member to set up this integration.
- Select your Slack integration from the options. These are your team's integration accounts
- Use either @username, #channel, or a handlebar
- Messages cannot be sent to multiple recipients
- The text of the Slack message, using text or handlebar fields
Provide context and data for the recipient
- The slack recipient will not be adjusted during testing. Adjust the recipient to @yourname during testing so only you receive the notifications. Change it to the desired recipient once testing is complete.