Use field conditions to hide specific fields and only show them if they are relevant based on information entered in a previous field.
For example, if a manager chooses to reject a vacation request, a field could appear asking the manager to input the reason for the rejection.
Add one or more conditions if you would like to hide the field unless the condition criteria evaluate to true.
- In your process template, select a task, then select Fields
- Select the field, then select Conditions
- Select or type the first value of the condition to add
- Select an operator
- Select or type the second value, if needed
- To add another condition:
- Select the + button
- Change And to Or if you would like the condition to evaluate to true if either condition is true
- Select Save