How do I connect Pushbot to SharePoint?
1. In your Microsoft Azure Portal, visit the Dashboard page at https://portal.azure.com/
2. Select Azure Active Directory from the side bar.
3. In the Manage section of the Azure Active Directory menu, select App registrations
4. Click the New application registration button. Enter the following information into the form and click Create at the bottom:
- Name: pushbot-sharepoint-integration
- Application type: Web app / API
- Sign-on URL: https://security.pushbot.com/oauth
5. Select the application, then select Required permissions in the API Access section.
6. At the top of the new Required permissions page, select the "Add" button and then select "1 Select an API". From the API list, click on the Sharepoint API and hit "Select".
7. This takes you immediately to 2 Select permissions. Under the Delegated Permissions sections, check Read and write user files and Read and write items in all site collections. Then click Select and Done at the bottom.
8. Select "Keys" in the setting's "API Access" section.
9. Generate a secret key by inputing a key description and duration.
10. Select Save and copy the Key value right after that. This is important since you are only able to see the key value once.
11. Select Properties in the setting's General section.
12. Copy the Application ID value.