Automatically assign a new task to someone while a process is running
Miscellaneous action items or one-off tasks that are not normally part of the process
Based on a dependency or condition, add a task starts by assigning a group or team member a new task. A notification sends out to the new task owner.
- Short but informative name for the task
- Email address, team member username, or group name.A reference field may also be used, with field information from a prior task or process
- Direct the task owner to complete the new task. A reference field may also be used, with field information from a prior task or process
- To make this as dynamic as possible, most of the configuration will involve reference fields that refer to information another team member enters into a task prior
- When you refer to a username you may either use "@username" or "username"
- When you refer to a group name, use "g_groupname"