There are 2 levels of users in Catalytic:
- Team Members (default)
Only admin users have the following capabilities:
- Process Templates: Admins can view and edit any process template.
- Processes: Admins can end a process even when they are not the process owner.
- Confidential Fields: Admins can view data for Confidential fields, but can only view data for Highly Confidential fields if specifically granted permission.
- Integrations: Admins can create new and edit existing integrations.
- Data Tables: Admins can view all data tables that are populated by processes.
- Team Customization: Admins can customize branding of emails and webforms and block logins from unauthorized IP addresses.
- Users: Admins can edit user profiles, deactivate users, and create other admin users.